Please see below frequently asked questions regarding our satellite mobile phone services. If you have additional questions, please feel free to email our customer support centre.
- Can I send text messages from my satellite phone?
- Do satellite phones work exactly the same way as mobile phones?
- I am going on a cruise, should I rent a satellite phone to stay in touch while on board?
- Is there anywhere in the world my satellite phone from Rent a satphone won't work?
Usage and Troubleshooting
- How do I access my voicemail?
- How do I dial another country? Where can I find Country Codes?
- How do I dial back to Australia?
- How do my contacts call me on my Iridium satellite phone?
- How do my contacts send me text messages?
- I am unable to make satellite calls
- I am unable to receive calls
- I am unable to turn the phone's power on.
- I don't have a signal.
- The battery won't charge.
BGAN Rental Troubleshooting
- How do I make or receive a phone call?
- How do I obtain a GPS fix or get good signal strength?
- What should I do if my PC does not detect the BGAN terminal?
- Why can't I install the USB driver when using Microsoft Windows? (thrane Explorer 500)
Shipping and Delivery
- Am I able to track my shipment?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I return my rented phone?
- How much notice is required to book an order with Rent A Sat phone?
- What if I don't return my rental on the date I promised?
- What if my items are out of stock?
- When do I start paying for my rental? When do I stop?
- When will I receive my satellite phone?
- Will I get my satellite phone number before I leave for my trip?